Canon Pixma MX392 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX392|
The Canon PIXMA MX392 Facsimile Directions can print in addition to check into a PC, along with send from, at the same time as it might act as a standalone copier and facsimile device. Nevertheless, it can not provide such photo-centric features as the ability also PictBridge cameras, which are simply about standard on printers designed mainly for house use and to print straight from memory cards. The initial makes it difficult to discuss the printer. The 2nd constraints it to light duty printing, which ought to be adequate for many personal use, however could be somewhat poor to get a common printer, additionally in a mini work-place.
The Rule MX392 came in on our evaluations, which will be in keeping with with Rule rating equally in the really sam e velocity a-T exactly the same price as the Cannon MX392. For the two printers, the pace is perfect explained as a tiny lethargic, although not also significantly slower-than most of its own contest. You’re going to be more fortunate with a more rapid in the event that you expect to print a good deal. Yet should you need the ability to fax, print simply several web-pages an evening, together with, check, together with copy, the Cannon Pixma MX392 Office All In One Inkjet Printer may definitely do the task, which makes it a choice that is greater than decent.
Also, Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX392 Compatibility:
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink,
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink,
- PG-240 Black Ink,
- CL, 241XL XL Color Ink,
- CL-241 Color Ink
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,19
- Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2,
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit19, Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.919
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT19.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds8
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: 8.7 ipm9, Color:ESAT: 5.0 ipm9.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) : Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder : 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing2, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm9
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
- Download the file canon MX392 driver.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not problem, We have successfully installed.
- Download Driver canon mx392 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon mx392.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MX392, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MX392 Ready to Connect.
Canon MX392 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MX390 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MX392 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX392 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MX390 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX390 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux|
|Canon MX390 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux|