Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon Pixma MX532|
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, Printer Not Responding and Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MX532 All in One Printer has never been easier with the Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All In One Printing. Ideal for mobile printing, the Cannon PRINT program is included by its many features that are convenient, smartphone two which enables you to print or scan documents in addition to images out of your smartphone. And with Cannon PRINT Cloud printing perform you can print directly from deciding outstanding on the Web Cloud services, like Facebook, Twitter, along with Dropbox, to your cellular device using the Rule PRINT application that is entirely free.
Added capabilities include Auto Duplex printing, which enables one to automatically print on either side of the papers as well as could reduce paper use and disbursement by just as much as. Plus, an automatic document feeder supports to 30 sheets, which makes it simpler to duplicate, check or fax numerous the web site files. In comparison to the Cannon MX532, printing that is cellular is included by it. It additionally CAn’t print from a trick that is USB.
Also, Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MX392 Printer Driver Download
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge,
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge,
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge,
- CL-241XL XL, Color Ink Cartridge,
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,19
- Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2,
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit19, Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.919
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT19.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds4,5
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm4,5, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm4,5
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1,152, Color: 640 , Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes : 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets Paper Compatibility : Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Canon Print App, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm
Canon Pixma MX532 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Setup Instruction:
- Download the file canon MX532 driver.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not problem, We have successfully installed.
- Download Driver canon mx532 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button in canon mx532.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MX532, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MX532 Ready to Connect.
Canon MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows /Vista/XP)
|Canon MX532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MX532 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon MX532 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux|
|Canon MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux|